- Apple’s 1% Tax on iOS Apps and Verizon’s new $30 Upgrade Fee
- Nelson, Ga. ~ The only safe town in America.
- Many different license pate options… Montana is cool.
- Seven Miles Per Second
- Gun Control… is a dirty word.
- US Citizens Must Surrender All Cactus Plants To Police
- Next up: Printer Control
- Jake Fried’s Inspiring Animations
- ’tis the season to be dog-gone awesome
- What the UTZ?
- Today’s date is Something Interesting; 12/12/12
TagsAdvertising Amazon Apple Architecture ATM Babies Bank Baptists Bees Cell Phone Chemtrails Church Conspiracy Corporation CVS ebay Email food Frank Gehry FRONTLINE Fun idiocy iPhone Italy Los Alamos marlboro Military Money Savings News PayPal Pretzel Religion Signs State T-Mobile Television Top Secret Uncle Bagel Utz Verizon Walgreens Walmart Weird World News YouTube
Tag Archives: PayPal
The facts are spelled out for you on eBay’s Seller Fees page. Here’s what it’s really like; The Bottom Line is: I just sold a Tonka for $18.49 and I received $13.96 It’s April first but this is not a … Continue reading
PayPal’s slogan ought to be: No good deeds go unpunished~! I am an exceptional eBay seller with an impeccable 12 year track record. I have never received negative feedback and have only had one returned item. That solitary returned item … Continue reading