- Apple’s 1% Tax on iOS Apps and Verizon’s new $30 Upgrade Fee
- Nelson, Ga. ~ The only safe town in America.
- Many different license pate options… Montana is cool.
- Seven Miles Per Second
- Gun Control… is a dirty word.
- US Citizens Must Surrender All Cactus Plants To Police
- Next up: Printer Control
- Jake Fried’s Inspiring Animations
- ’tis the season to be dog-gone awesome
- What the UTZ?
- Today’s date is Something Interesting; 12/12/12
TagsAdvertising Amazon Apple Architecture ATM Babies Bank Baptists Bees Cell Phone Chemtrails Church Conspiracy Corporation CVS ebay Email food Frank Gehry FRONTLINE Fun idiocy iPhone Italy Los Alamos marlboro Military Money Savings News PayPal Pretzel Religion Signs State T-Mobile Television Top Secret Uncle Bagel Utz Verizon Walgreens Walmart Weird World News YouTube
Tag Archives: ATM
Sometime, not too long ago, the Feds helped consumers like me when they imposed new overdraft rules on banks. No longer can a bank over-draw your account and charge you overdraft fees for debit and ATM charges if the funds … Continue reading