- Apple’s 1% Tax on iOS Apps and Verizon’s new $30 Upgrade Fee
- Nelson, Ga. ~ The only safe town in America.
- Many different license pate options… Montana is cool.
- Seven Miles Per Second
- Gun Control… is a dirty word.
- US Citizens Must Surrender All Cactus Plants To Police
- Next up: Printer Control
- Jake Fried’s Inspiring Animations
- ’tis the season to be dog-gone awesome
- What the UTZ?
- Today’s date is Something Interesting; 12/12/12
TagsAdvertising Amazon Apple Architecture ATM Babies Bank Baptists Bees Cell Phone Chemtrails Church Conspiracy Corporation CVS ebay Email food Frank Gehry FRONTLINE Fun idiocy iPhone Italy Los Alamos marlboro Military Money Savings News PayPal Pretzel Religion Signs State T-Mobile Television Top Secret Uncle Bagel Utz Verizon Walgreens Walmart Weird World News YouTube
Category Archives: Weather
Tuesday morning, Jan. 31, as my car reached the summit of a large hill I beheld an amazing vista – Look at the Sky – It’s awesome. I couldn’t help but snaps some shots as I drove along. It doesn’t … Continue reading
High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program has a homepage: H.A.A.R.P. Wikipedia says: The High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) is an ionospheric research program. What people think? Michel Chossudovsky… or http://www.haarp.net/ or beforeitsnews.com’s Earthquake War? or less subjective? – a Wired.com article: The Strange Life and Times of … Continue reading