- Apple’s 1% Tax on iOS Apps and Verizon’s new $30 Upgrade Fee
- Nelson, Ga. ~ The only safe town in America.
- Many different license pate options… Montana is cool.
- Seven Miles Per Second
- Gun Control… is a dirty word.
- US Citizens Must Surrender All Cactus Plants To Police
- Next up: Printer Control
- Jake Fried’s Inspiring Animations
- ’tis the season to be dog-gone awesome
- What the UTZ?
- Today’s date is Something Interesting; 12/12/12
TagsAdvertising Amazon Apple Architecture ATM Babies Bank Baptists Bees Cell Phone Chemtrails Church Conspiracy Corporation CVS ebay Email food Frank Gehry FRONTLINE Fun idiocy iPhone Italy Los Alamos marlboro Military Money Savings News PayPal Pretzel Religion Signs State T-Mobile Television Top Secret Uncle Bagel Utz Verizon Walgreens Walmart Weird World News YouTube
Category Archives: Animals
I started a garden. I’ve taken a picture of it every day. I hope to make a time-lapse video of it’s growth. – Dogs are great. Coming home to a dog after a stressful day is comforting. The dog in … Continue reading
I bought a Canon PowerShot ELPH 300 HS super-compact digital camera to replace my dying Canon PowerShot SD870 IS Digital ELPH. (Long names, small devices.) In addition to the settings I’ve used previously the Elph 300 HS has some new ones like … Continue reading
10 minutes ago I was standing on my front porch, wearing tough work boots and durable Kuhl Rydr pants, when the all-too-familiar sting of a wasp hit my upper thigh, wtf? I don’t see anything… ouch; a 2nd sting. Lol, here I … Continue reading
Whoa! It’s a miracle. As I walked past our chicken coop this afternoon I noticed, of our three hens, one chicken was slumped over with her face in the dirt. She was barely breathing and couldn’t stand. She’d lost a … Continue reading